Labels

Saturday, January 06, 2007

Thanks, Shroom (aka Shrom)

Your results:
You are Superman























Superman
80%
Spider-Man
80%
Robin
60%
Supergirl
55%
Green Lantern
45%
Hulk
45%
Batman
40%
Catwoman
35%
The Flash
35%
Wonder Woman
30%
Iron Man
15%
You are mild-mannered, good,
strong and you love to help others.


Click here to take the Superhero Personality Test



Yes, it must have been the cape thing for me, too. But I do like wearing my Darth Vader cape -- which is dark. So I should have said "Yes, I do have a dark personality." (Does it surprise you that I said "no"?)

Note that I am even more Catwoman than Shroom. (Jan. 4/07)

1 comment:

Chris Charlebois said...

BTW, I added this HTML code to my Blogger page and got the same white space. It took some research, but I discovered that Blooger inserts a < BR > for every line break in the text. This is something that standard HTML doesn't do. In order to get rid of the white space, you just need to remove all the line breaks in the sample HTML code (so it would all appear on one line, if not for wordwrap). That solved it on my Blog.