Labels

Friday, December 02, 2005

Early Crap

"The Scottish Play PSW" has inspired me to upload some of my early recorded crap. (I was going to be more polite and say "junk", but the other day my Word a Day calendar said that etymologically speaking one could argue that junk=crap anyway.)

I don't actually have the permission of the copyright owner (MJ), but I think he has other things on his mind right now. (I don't have LS's permission either!!)

Rich and Lance "Love Me Don't"

Perhaps you'd like to right click (sorry Eric) and Save Target As and keep it on your computer for future blackmail purposes.

Don't play it with bass boost on.

I think I was playing rhythm guitar and harmonica. I'm pretty sure Lance was on bass. I think there are two tracks of lead guitar, but I'm not sure who should get "credit" for that (or would want to).

4 comments:

reppepper said...

No, Tim, Erica etc. I didn't write it.

Erica said...

WHAT!!!!!!

shroomAzoom said...

What do you mean, "right click?"

reppepper said...

Write "click" and then open "my" computer.

Write, Robin? I mean right, Robin? (not "Wright, Robin").

Robin is silent due to tonsilitis.