Labels

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Score!

I picked up three Stryper tapes today for 49 cents each: Y&B Attack, To Hell and Soldiers. (LPs would have been better.)

Did I pay too much, Erica? Sorry they're not AVB tapes.

And I defragged my D drive (just data backup). I'm currently defragging my laptop's HD, but something keeps writing to the disk. I appear to have everything else turned off. It's getting done -- but gradually (like the evil scheme for killing the hero in a fiendish manner that allows him to get away). Maybe I'll try my desktop C drive next and see if it does the same thing.

Yawn. Slow news day.

5 comments:

mimlap said...

I don't know about this defragging business maybe you should see someone...it does not sound normative?

Hehe I am so glad you are my friend!

PS I think you got a great deal on the tapes which probablly no one except you, Tim, Warren and maybe 5 other people would want.

reppepper said...

Check out the link. They have a new album and are touring!

reppepper said...

"Soldiers" is stretched and therefore has a "wow" sound. (Not a good thing.)
I've been ripped off!!

MOD shop takes Interac btw.

Robin said...

Try restarting in safe mode before you defrag. Hit F8 a bunch during boot to get the menu to choose it.

PS: This is satire, just in case someone is tempted to call crimestoppers on me or something.

reppepper said...

He's satirizing Shroom's reply to my Dorion pic post.

That was a rather dull explanation, Rich.

Mim. I gather that defragging is in fact normative, but (if you surveyed all computer users) not normal.