Labels

Thursday, December 08, 2005

Rumors/Rumours

Well, I doubt this post will generate as much response as the previous earth-shaking issue did.

Just wanted to say that I subbed last night for the Lighting operator for Cambrian Players' production of Neil Simon's "Rumors" (about which you may have heard rumours). The cues are few and simple. However, because I misunderstood something the Sound guy beside me said (instead of listening only to the Stage Manager through my earphone), I brought the houselights up after Act 1's closing blackout while the cast was still clearing the stage.

That was dumb!

(papa smurf feel free to contradict me.)
------
The show runs tonight, Friday and Saturday at 2000hrs, $12 a seat. (We count your seats, not your heads. "Bums in seats". That's all that matters.) I will operate the lights Sat. night. Friday night I have a meeting at St. Mike's (and then FN Hockey).

2 comments:

shroomAzoom said...

What if only my left behind is in a seat? Half price?

papasmurf said...

Papa Smurf is never contradictory, although on occasion can be contrary.