Labels

Sunday, December 11, 2005

Transparencies Reunion

minus Shawn, Lance, Tom, Mike, Chris, Doug, (does Renny count?) -- plus Theresa.


My guitar is standing in for me, as I was taking the picture.
Robin can explain his shirt and provide a link, if he so wishes.

We led some singing at Saturday Night Life at First Baptist and then ate free food.

Stuff About The Transparencies (for what it's worth). I like the History part best myself. The mp3.com links are dead.

Original lineup 1995 at Dorion

Very little controversy in this post.

2 comments:

shroomAzoom said...

Robin has a much sturdier looking neck these days, at least compared to the original TEN YEAR OLD!? line-up. Wow. You'd figure in ten years we'd get better at this, yikes!

PS: My teeth like nice and white!
PPS: Those notes on Richard's guitar have been around twice as long as the Transparencies.

shroomAzoom said...

Worshipful, eh? In the 1995 photo, we're playing Bears in the Woods, and in the 2005 photo we're yammering at Theresa after everything was over.