Labels

Monday, December 19, 2005

Why RP Shouldn't Be Allowed Near a Drum Machine

...or why Churchill ISCF attendance dropped off in the early 90's.

Some "early crap" recordings of mine:

ISCF Announcement (Handel's "He Trusted in God")

Another Version (Mozart's Requiem: "Kyrie Eleison")

ISCF Kickoff Announcement

ISCF Spring Banquet (Stravinsky's "Rite of Spring" and Vivaldi's "Spring")

Famine Jammin'
(for 30 Hour Famine)
Mike Not-a-Moron later parodied this!!

I also did a grad banquet announcement with Elgar's Pomp and Circumstance #1(Is that right?) in the background, but why torture ourselves further?
----------------
And I'm slowly working on Tim's list. Here's Kindness.
---------------
Oh yeah and here's "Keep Christ Out of Christmas", in which I guess I found it hard to sing "couldn't" clearly. (That's for Shroom.)

5 comments:

shroomAzoom said...

Wow. I'm astounded. Truly awful stuff there, Rich. :P Glad you kept it though and shared it with us.

izvezu?

reppepper said...

"Truly awful" Thank you!

nbwygwyg

Robin said...

I especially liked Famine Jammin' - but they all have some redeeming qualities.

I like the file names - the iscf ones I read as "RichardPepper_is_crap" until I noticed that F in there.

Has anyone had problems with downloads stalling out from psw.ca? It's happened to me a few times around 2.5MB, but maybe it's a Mozilla problem (I really should switch to full-time Firefox use).

reppepper said...

I don't have DL problems w psw.ca.

Remember that according to the Kutchas' psych test, I am wooden and full of crap.

reppepper said...

Kuchtas' !!!!

Oh, dear.