Labels

Friday, December 16, 2005

On the radio

Here is my "O Christmas Tree" parody they aired on "The Great Northwest" CBC-1 88.3 FM this morning as part of their Election Carols contest.

Judge Gomery, Judge Gomery.
They told so many fibs to me.
Judge Gomery, Judge Gomery.
They spent our money -- liberally!
We want a change
this election -- but
We don't trust
Harper's haircut.
So Gomery, Judge Gomery.
We'll re-elect them.
Just wait and see.
----
No rave reviews from Lisa Laco this time.

Later today I think I'll go to Chapters where Lisa is hanging out from 1100 'til 1300. I have to be at a luncheon at "the Airlane" for 1130, but there's something at Chapters I might actually want to buy someone (thereby starting my Christmas shopping!)

5 comments:

shroomAzoom said...

I missed listening to it. What tune did you sing it to?

papasmurf said...

duh...'O Christmas tree' maybe...

Carla said...

I liked that. Thanks for the smile!

reppepper said...

I didn't see Lisa at Chapters, but Heather McLeod greeted me, "Hi (brief pause), Richard." and encouraged me to take freebies from the table.

I did buy a book too and so I've started my Christmas shopping.

reppepper said...

BTW the song was satire. ;)